There are a number of classes of HELICS users:
- New users that have little to no experience with HELICS and co-simulation in general
- Intermediate users (Modelers) that have run co-simulations with HELICS using simulators in which somebody else has done the simulator integration with HELICS.
- Review Fundamental Topics as needed
- Look over the Advanced Topics to see which features of HELICS may be most useful for your analysis.
- Experienced users (Integrators) that are incorporating a new simulator and need to know how to use specific features in the HELICS API
- Developers of HELICS who are improving HELICS functionality and contributing to the code base
- See the Developer Guide